2:08.6 ave split
26 s/m
| Time | Meter | Split | s/m |
|---|---|---|---|
| 4:19.6 | 1000 | 2:09.8 | 27 |
| 4:19.2 | 2000 | 2:09.6 | 26 |
| 4:18.9 | 3000 | 2:09.4 | 25 |
| 4:16.3 | 4000 | 2:08.1 | 26 |
| 4:12.9 | 5000 | 2:06.4 | 26 |
This piece was much better than my last 5000m hard piece. The goal split was for 2:10 this time around. My splits are much closer together than they were for the previous 5k. That's good. Consistency. I did start to feel a little nauseous in the last 1000m. Not so fun, but I held it together.
If I keep dropping 2 seconds a week in the 5k, it'll be 4 weeks until I'll be about to pull a 20 minute 5k again. To get back to where I was (where a 20 minute 5k was just a sold piece and only 1/3 of a workout) it'll probably be another 4 weeks. I figure if I can pull a 1:54 split for a 5k, that'll be around where I was. That's a 19 minute 5k. If I can pull a 1:54 5k, can a pull a 1:45 2k?
This piece was done in the morning after 5 hours of sleep.
If I keep dropping 2 seconds a week in the 5k, it'll be 4 weeks until I'll be about to pull a 20 minute 5k again. To get back to where I was (where a 20 minute 5k was just a sold piece and only 1/3 of a workout) it'll probably be another 4 weeks. I figure if I can pull a 1:54 split for a 5k, that'll be around where I was. That's a 19 minute 5k. If I can pull a 1:54 5k, can a pull a 1:45 2k?
This piece was done in the morning after 5 hours of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment