2:01.5 average split
29 s/m
| Time | Split | s/m |
|---|---|---|
| 4:07.9 | 2:03.9 | 30 |
| 4:06.3 | 2:03.1 | 29 |
| 4:03.3 | 2:01.6 | 29 |
| 3:55.9 | 1:57.5 | 30 |
I was aiming off of my best 5k time which was from Friday @ 2:08.6. Hard to believe, right? 2:08 turned into keeping it around 2:06 and under.
7:30 2k is a 1:52.5. That's my interim goal. I have to work hard.
Soon.
1 comment:
Now that is a great improvement looks like you are probably getting your form back......if I were you I would put the drag factor at between 110 and 120...I use 118 on a regular basis. It does make a difference for me. If it is too low I do not have enough power and have to work more on my explosion and SPM to my 500 time down.
Post a Comment