31:25.2
2:05.6 average split
27 s/m
| Time | Meter | Split | s/m |
|---|---|---|---|
| 12:37.9 | 3000 | 2:06.3 | 27 |
| 10:30.7 | 2500 | 2:06.1 | 27 |
| 8:16.5 | 2000 | 2:04.1 | 27 |
Felt like a good workout. My goal split was a 2:08. The first one was fast, but I felt like my heart rate went up when I tried to slow down. The last one I went out at a 2:06 for the first 500, tried to settle to 2:08 for the second 500, and then tried to hold 2:06 for the next 500, and drop whatever time I could in the last 500.
When I'm finishing a piece, I feel like I can't control my body and my body steadily brings up the rate and drops the split. Not a bad thing, but it's weird. I used to really reserve until a distance remaining I knew was comfortable for me to sprint. Now, it's like I start bringing it up really early, but do it incrementally enough that it doesn't matter that it's so early.
When I'm finishing a piece, I feel like I can't control my body and my body steadily brings up the rate and drops the split. Not a bad thing, but it's weird. I used to really reserve until a distance remaining I knew was comfortable for me to sprint. Now, it's like I start bringing it up really early, but do it incrementally enough that it doesn't matter that it's so early.
No comments:
Post a Comment