Friday, May 18, 2007
5/18 - F - IRAs 4
minute on minute off. body angle pauses, finish-body 2 part pauses. Today was a lot better all around. Steering, set (a little), rate. Warmed up to the top min on/off down. Random pause drills intermixed w/ pressure after this. 1 2 minute at a 30, 1 3 minute at a 30. Min on/offs were building rate by 2 each piece. Starting at a 20 and then up. Didn't hit anything today, that's great news. Flanagan's shoulder still acting up. We didn't stop but his handle heights are whacked. Hands too high. I'm not holding through long enough. Possible rigger adjustments. I'm pulling in around my last or second-to-last rib, not right below my pec. It's hard to keep an eye on my toe as well as get full swing and good arms. This afternoon should be even better, I hope. Now heading to Philly to meet Greg Doyle from Croker USA and pick up my sculls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well written article.
Post a Comment