Monday, May 21, 2007
5/21 - M - IRAs 8
1a, 60'. 12224m, 2:27.1 ave. I'm so foolish for not looking at my speed coach for this data before. Mmm, been a while since I sculled. Strong headwind up, shaky on the way down. Ferocious headwind. HR was a little sloppy. 135-145, mostly around 140 though. Almost had some trouble w/ a motor boat. Thank the Lord they only went up to the top and dropped an anchor. Just heard all fours were accepted to IRAs. Who knows about 4-s and pairs. Jodi thinks we won't get both in, which leads me to believe that we'll get in and the pair won't because of our 4th place finish. The pair didn't do too hot last year either. Confusing times & feelings. That pair has a better shot than we do. Oh well, just got to focus on nothing but our own boat speed. Headwind today good for back strengthening and locked arms. I now carry a copy of the laws on PFDs w/ me. Title 33 of the Code of Federal Regulations, subsection 175.13, 175.15, 175.17. Doc's oars: 113.5 in = 288.3 cm length, 34 in = 86.4 cm inboard. Very weird. The pair is now training in an Empacher K. All I got out of them was that it might be a 2001. It definitely wasn't at the house this morning. Where did they get it? Who's is it? I'm extremely intrigued. Here's the link to Title 33: The Code of Federal Regulations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment