Wednesday, May 16, 2007
5/16 - W - IRAs 1
45' SS-recovery, 130 HR, 9689m, 129 watt, 17 SR. This marks the suspension of my summer training plan. We are now under Lehigh authority until IRAs is over. Hmm, I wonder what the room situation will be for the race. Practice at the boathouse at 5:00pm tomorrow. SS in the AM, z1 60'. I'm excited for sweep rowing again and it's only been a few days I've been training in the single. By the end of last summer I was very ready to sweep again, maybe because all I did was row by myself. Crew sculling boats might give me this same passion, I don't know. The Spirit is the best feel shell we have. I'll be steering, but hopefully Dave Coach will keep an eye on our course. SS felt okay. Lots of sweat again, have to drink 60oz in an hour to recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment