Seat racing. 4 1000m pieces. Big bridge to flagpole.
1: Phil, Sam, Smegs, Travis - 3:19.
2: Phil, Sam, Smegs, Quigs - 3:17.
3: Phil, Sam, Smegs, Foley - 3:19.
4: Phil, Sam, Quigs, Foley - Slower.
Last piece Coach said was a lot slower, there was a headwind and w/ Quigs and I in the bow we're a lot lighter. My first piece felt better. Smegs is heavier, boat felt more set. Quigs and I are going again tomorrow. 4 more pieces, same distance. I think Travis is done and Smegs is in. Battle for the bow. Must eat and rest well today. No second session again. River will be crazy anyway. Memorial Day weekend. This is my first time ever being seat raced. Quigs is normally a port, yet we're racing for the starboard bow seat.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment