Monday, June 11, 2007

6/10 - S - Session 1

2a, 60'. 13548m, 2:12.9. That was definitely something I could get used to. The lake is beautiful and the fact that the launch ramp is 50 feet away from 1) bed, 2) food, 3) shower makes this quite the wondeful place to row. Even wet docking was nice. The water was cool but refreshing. As I woke up and got ready a certain glee came over me. The water was perfect and I had miles to row in almost any direction I wanted. Wonderful. It was interesting which made me distracted. I usually turned every 10 minutes simply because I could. 10' north, 10' west, 10' east, 10' south, 10' west, 10' east. It was great to just go all over the place. HR 152 for the first 20-25'. 145-150 and a bit erratic for the the rest. Felt fat, like actually felt it. My stomach was very full from all the food I ate yesterday and I could feel it on my body swing. I'm going to have to do a calorie workout sometime. Can't gain too much weight or I won't fit in my boat.

No comments: