Tuesday, June 5, 2007

6/05 - T - Session 1

2a, 60'. 13175, 2:16.6 ave. Commandeered this SpeedCoach from Lehigh's boathouse, so now I carry a little bit of the Spirit of '74 w/ me. It's still calibrated to the 4-, but if I don't change it I'll be able to compare day to day just as well. 145-150 HR solid. This weekend I'll probably figure out where my HR is suppposed to be in each zone using the erg. Hands very sore making it hard to row well towards the end of the S.S.. Besides my hands and the long burn in my butt I'm sure my quads and back could easily have kept going. New grips on the new oars, I guess it's to be expected. I may need to drop my feet lower into the boat, my knees are pretty high. This afternoon is off, maybe I'll see what the spread on the Sykes is.

No comments: